*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
In the Pawara Liveaboard, every detail has been carefully planned and executed to ensure you have the diving adventure of a lifetime, wrapped in comfort and luxury.
Imagine yourself on the trip of a lifetime aboard the Pawara Liveaboard, diving into Thailand’s mesmerizing underwater realm by day and retiring to the comfort of a luxury cabin by night. I’m here to help you explore what this stunning liveaboard has to offer, taking you on a virtual journey that will tickle your wanderlust and have you packing your bags. From the cozy cabins and communal rooms to the dive deck, we’ll discover everything that makes the Pawara Liveaboard a top pick for sea adventurers. Let’s set sail together!
Liveaboard Luxury – the Pawara
Experience the thrill of diving in Thailand aboard the luxurious Pawara Liveaboard, featuring top-notch facilities and unforgettable dive itineraries. Click “Learn More” to unlock your ultimate diving adventure!
- Spacious cabins with air conditioning and en-suite bathrooms
- Dive sites include famous spots like Similan Islands and Richelieu Rock
- Exceptional cuisine, fusing Thai and international flavors
Powered by Divebooker.com
Overview of the Pawara Liveaboard
The Pawara Liveaboard is no ordinary sea voyage, but rather a truly unique experience that combines luxury, adventure, and a deep connection with the marine world. Imagine waking up to a stunning sunrise over the shimmering waters of Thailand, spending your day diving into the deep blue with exotic sea creatures, and then retiring to a luxury cabin, surrounded by all the comforts of a high-end hotel. All this and more is what you can expect on a Pawara Liveaboard journey.
1. Cabins on the Pawara Liveaboard
The Pawara Liveaboard boasts 12 fully equipped cabins designed to offer you an intimate and comfortable retreat after a day’s adventure. It can accommodate up to 24 guests, ensuring that your voyage remains personal and enjoyable.
- Master cabins: There are 2 master cabins on the main deck, featuring a double bed, a minibar, and expansive windows offering panoramic views of the ocean.
- Deluxe cabins: On the lower deck, there are 4 deluxe cabins with a double bed and a single bunk, perfect for families or small groups.
- Standard cabins: These are 6 bunk bed cabins also situated on the lower deck, ideal for solo travelers or budget-conscious travelers.
2. Communal Rooms
One of the highlights of the Pawara Liveaboard experience is its communal spaces. From a large, air-conditioned saloon equipped with a flat-screen TV and an extensive movie library to the outdoor dining area where guests can enjoy meals under the stars, Pawara ensures that you can mingle with fellow guests or find your own quiet corner with ease.
- Dining area: Pawara’s chefs create a mouthwatering array of Thai and international dishes, catering to every palate. Dining happens community-style, fostering a sense of camaraderie among guests.
- Sun deck: This is the perfect spot for those who wish to soak up the sun or enjoy a sundowner cocktail while watching the mesmerizing sunsets.
3. Dive Deck
At the heart of the Pawara Liveaboard is the dive deck, a well-designed space that caters to both novice and experienced divers. It’s outfitted with modern dive gear, personal gear lockers, a camera table, and rinse tanks.
- Dive briefings: Prior to each dive, detailed briefings are conducted by experienced dive guides, providing information on the dive site, the expected marine life, and safety procedures.
- Nitrox facilities: For divers with Nitrox certification, the Pawara Liveaboard offers Nitrox facilities for extended bottom times.
Immerse yourself in the mesmerizing underwater paradise of Thailand through liveaboard diving excursions, an unforgettable way to explore its hidden treasures.
Check out this amazing video on the Pawara Liveaboard.
Pros and Cons
|Superb Dive Facilities: The dive deck is kitted out with top-notch gear and offers Nitrox facilities for extended dives.||Limited Connectivity: Due to the remote nature of the voyage, internet connectivity can be sporadic, which may be a challenge for those needing to stay connected.|
|Luxurious Cabins: With a variety of cabin options, all passengers can enjoy a comfortable stay, no matter their budget or group size.||Season Dependent: Diving conditions and visibility can vary depending on the season.|
|Exceptional Cuisine: Pawara offers an excellent menu that combines Thai and international cuisines, prepared by skilled chefs.||Shared Bathrooms: Some cabins share bathrooms, which might not be ideal for those seeking complete privacy.|
|Experienced Dive Guides: Detailed briefings by experienced guides ensure safe and enjoyable dives.||Limited Land Excursions: The focus is primarily on diving, with fewer opportunities for land exploration.|
|Opportunities for Socializing: Communal dining and shared spaces promote a sense of camaraderie among guests.||Limited Non-Diving Activities: While the focus is on diving, non-divers may find fewer activities to engage in.|
Our latest article offers a deep dive into liveaboard diving, its appeal, and what to expect.
Marine Life in Thailand
Imagine swimming side by side with majestic manta rays, spotting elusive seahorses hidden in the coral, or getting a close-up view of the vibrant clownfish—just some of the unforgettable encounters you can expect in Thailand’s aquatic wonderland.
The Pawara Liveaboard takes you on an exhilarating journey into this marine paradise, offering unrivaled opportunities to dive into Thailand’s rich biodiversity.
|Marine Species||Best Time to Spot|
|Manta Rays||November to May|
|Whale Sharks||February to May|
|Seahorses||All Year Round|
|Clownfish||All Year Round|
|Leopard Sharks||December to April|
|Turtles||All Year Round|
|Barracuda||All Year Round|
Don’t miss out on this unforgettable marine life adventure. The unique biodiversity of Thailand’s waters offers a new discovery with every dive, and the Pawara Liveaboard is your luxury vessel into this underwater realm. Book your voyage today!
Specifications for Pawara Liveaboard
The Pawara Liveaboard is not just a dive boat—it’s a luxurious floating hotel designed to provide the ultimate comfort to its guests. From the spacious cabins to the expansive sun deck, every inch of this boat reflects thoughtful design, ensuring a seamless blend of adventure and relaxation.
Let’s dive deeper into the specifications of this impressive vessel.
|Cruising Speed||9 knots|
|Cabins||12 (2 Master, 4 Deluxe, 6 Standard)|
|Navigation||GPS Satellite, Sonar, Compass|
|Dive Tender||1x 4.5m RIB with outboard motor|
With a length of 35 meters and a cruising speed of 9 knots, the Pawara Liveaboard effortlessly navigates Thailand’s waters, offering an immersive dive experience. Able to accommodate up to 24 guests in 12 well-appointed cabins, the Pawara guarantees a personalized journey.
Safety Measures on Pawara Liveaboard
Safety on board the Pawara Liveaboard is of paramount importance. With an array of safety measures in place, you can dive and relax with peace of mind, knowing you’re in capable hands.
Let’s take a closer look at some of the key safety features and procedures.
- Experienced Crew: Pawara’s crew is experienced and well-trained in safety procedures, offering professional assistance at all times.
- Life Rafts & Life Jackets: For added safety, Pawara has life rafts and life jackets for all guests and crew.
- First Aid & Oxygen: Pawara is equipped with a comprehensive first aid kit and oxygen onboard, ensuring immediate response in case of emergencies.
- Fire Fighting Equipment: Fire extinguishers and smoke detectors are installed throughout the vessel, coupled with crew training in firefighting.
- Communication Equipment: Pawara is equipped with radio communication devices and satellite phones for emergency calls.
These measures highlight Pawara’s commitment to guest safety. Whether you’re on deck or exploring Thailand’s underwater realm, you can trust that safety is their utmost priority.
When to Go on the Pawara Liveaboard
When planning your Pawara Liveaboard adventure, timing is key. The ideal time for your dive trip depends on various factors like marine life encounters, sea conditions, and weather.
Let’s explore the best times to embark on this unforgettable journey.
- Peak Season (November to April): This is the high season for diving in Thailand. The weather is at its best, and the seas are calm and clear, offering excellent visibility for diving. This period also coincides with the presence of majestic manta rays and whale sharks.
- Low Season (May to October): This is considered the monsoon season in Thailand. While diving conditions may not be ideal due to the rougher seas, this period offers fewer crowds and potentially lower prices.
- Shoulder Season (May and November): These transition months can offer a good balance between weather conditions and crowd levels.
Reviews of Pawara Liveaboard
Real reviews from real divers provide invaluable insights into the Pawara Liveaboard experience. These candid reflections are from actual guests who have embarked on this unforgettable journey, offering a firsthand perspective on the services, amenities, and overall experience.
Review 1 – John, Experienced Solo Diver
“The Pawara Liveaboard exceeded my expectations! As a seasoned diver, the excellent dive facilities and knowledgeable guides really stood out for me. Plus, the opportunity to mingle with other like-minded guests during communal dining added a great touch of camaraderie to the trip.”
Review 2 – Emily and Mark, Dive Enthusiasts Couple
“Absolutely loved our time on the Pawara Liveaboard! The Deluxe cabin was comfortable, and the views were simply breathtaking. The staff was attentive, and the cuisine, a delightful blend of Thai and international flavors, was a definite highlight for us. Also, we were impressed with their commitment to safety.”
Review 3 – The Harrison Family, First-time Divers
“Our family had an amazing time on the Pawara Liveaboard. As first-time divers, we appreciated the detailed dive briefings and the patience of the dive guides. Our kids loved spotting colorful marine life, while we adults enjoyed relaxing on the sun deck. A perfect balance of adventure and relaxation.”
Booking and Pricing for Pawara Liveaboard
Booking your Pawara Liveaboard adventure is a straightforward process that puts you one step closer to the diving experience of a lifetime.
Let’s dive into how it works:
- Choose Your Dates: Look at the schedule and pick the best dates for your dive adventure.
- Select a Cabin: Choose from Master, Deluxe, or Standard cabins depending on your budget and preferences.
- Book Online: Complete the online booking form and await your confirmation email.
- Make a Deposit: Secure your booking by making a deposit.
- Pack Your Bags: Once your booking is confirmed, all that’s left to do is pack your bags and get ready for the journey!
Pricing for the Pawara Liveaboard depends on the type of cabin you choose and the season of your travel. Prices are generally higher during the peak season due to better weather conditions and increased marine life visibility.
|Cabin Type||Low Season Price (May-Oct)||Peak Season Price (Nov-Apr)|
|Master Cabin||$1,500 per person||$1,800 per person|
|Deluxe Cabin||$1,300 per person||$1,600 per person|
|Standard Cabin||$1,100 per person||$1,400 per person|
Pricing includes accommodation, meals, diving activities, and transfers from and to the local airport. Not included are the park fees, Nitrox, dive gear rentals, and any alcoholic beverages.
Pawara Liveaboard FAQs
I’ve never been on a liveaboard before. What should I expect on the Pawara Liveaboard?
As a first-time liveaboard guest, you can expect a blend of adventure and relaxation on the Pawara. You’ll have the chance to participate in multiple daily dives, including night dives, guided by our experienced dive masters. In between dives, you can relax on the sun deck, enjoy delicious meals in the communal dining area, or retreat to your comfortable cabin.
As a seasoned diver, how does the Pawara Liveaboard compare to other liveaboards?
The Pawara Liveaboard stands out for its spaciousness, excellent service, and superb dive itinerary. With a maximum of 24 guests, the Pawara offers a more intimate and personalized experience compared to many larger liveaboards. Our experienced dive guides have extensive local knowledge to ensure you visit the best dive sites at the optimal times.
What facilities are available on the Pawara Liveaboard?
The Pawara Liveaboard boasts 12 comfortable cabins, a spacious dive deck with personal storage space, and a large communal area for dining and relaxation. There is also a sun deck for guests to unwind and take in the stunning ocean views. For meals, our onboard chef prepares a variety of delicious dishes, accommodating dietary preferences upon request.
What marine life can I expect to see while diving in Thailand?
Diving in Thailand offers a chance to encounter a diverse range of marine life. Depending on the season, you can expect to see manta rays, whale sharks, leopard sharks, seahorses, clownfish, and much more. The coral reefs are also teeming with vibrant fish and other smaller creatures, offering an incredible underwater spectacle.
After exploring all the details of the Pawara Liveaboard, it’s clear that this vessel offers an unparalleled liveaboard experience in Thailand. Combining world-class diving, comfortable accommodations, delicious cuisine, and exceptional service, it truly stands out as a prime choice for any diving enthusiast eager to explore Thailand’s underwater world.
Other Thailand Liveaboards
- Personalized service with 4-6 divers per dive guide.
- Equipped with quality diving gear & Nitrox plant.
- Tours Similan & Myanmar’s Mergui Archipelago.
- Offers kayaking, snorkeling, and massage.
- Visits Koh Racha, Phi Phi with diverse marine life.
- Equipped for safety, year-round diving.
- Air-conditioned sea-view cabins, Nitrox available.
- Visits Similan, Koh Bon, and Surin Islands.
- Spacious dive deck with quality air compressors.